If you have questions about how to participate in the tour or are interested in becoming a SPONSOR in the Lake Huron Discovery Tour, please email email@example.com.
This activity is supported by the MICHIGAN COUNCIL FOR ARTS AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS MINIGRANT PROGRAM administered by NORTHEAST MICHIGAN CENTER FOR FINE ART, INC.
See you on US 23! - Lake Huron Discovery Tour Committee
Michigan Arts and Culture Northeast (MACNE) - ARTown Michigan
Sorry, no events are available.
MACNE Home>MACNE Updates
Click to download the 2017 Lake Huron Discovery Tour Call to Action!
For help with submitting events to the US 23 calendar, please contact us!
NEW ITEMS OF POTENTIAL INTEREST TO MACNE
1. The MACNE group meets three times per summer to clean up the pocket park - ARTPark on Chisholm in dowtown Alpena. Come check out the art and think about volunteering to help keep the park fresh. Just send a note to our e-mail if interested.
2. Another place to see what's happening in the arts community of Northeast Michigan is Sunrise Artists of Michigan at www.sunriseartistsofmi.org Check them out too.
3. Remember to get this artownmichigan.org and the heritage23.com website listed as a link from your website. It's all about cross promotion. Also, if you or your organization do not have a destination profile set up within the US23 Heritage Route and ARTown Michigan site, or even if you do, contact us to learn more about how to make the website work for you and your organization. It's free, and we would help you learn how to help yourself!
3. SPONSOR an "ARTown Michigan SCRIM" FOR YOUR ARTown
If your organization or a local business in your community would like to sponsor a scrim like the one below in order to help promote the ARTown Michigan branding campaign, please contact MACNE at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
MACNE will provide $150 to each town interested in hanging a scrim like the one below along the US 23 Route. See below for details regarding participation.
Promotional/Marketing Campaign for "ARTown Michigan SCRIM"
1. MACNE will help finance 9 scrims total along the US 23 Route similar to the one above
2. MACNE will fund $150 for each of the 9 scrims
3. Each community must do the following:
MACNE has experience with creating and hanging 6 scrims in Alpena, so just ask for help. We are here to help make this happen.
You can help keep this site updated by sending information about important meetings and grant opportunities, etc. to email@example.com. We'll get the information posted as soon as possible.
Please remember that this is a volunteer operation and your participation and patience are appreciated as we develop this unique tool for our collaborative efforts at cross promotion. The site will be a constant work in progress, so stay tuned!