What we offer!
- 16 acres of northern Michigan splendor!
- excellent fishing
- bass (large and small mouth)
- crappie (calico bass, paper mouth)
- sunfish (bluegill)
- and if you can we have the mythical "White Pike" or "Indian Fish"
- cabins (rustic and contemporary) [Due to high demand, reservations are required]
- campsites (with and without electricity)
- restaurant (short order)
- boat launch
- wildlife (deer, loons, etc.)
- boat rental (including pontoons and paddle boat) [Pontoons need to be reserved]
- The hospitality that only Ed and Judy can provide!
Half-hour away-or less!
- Elk Viewing
- Lake Huron
- Wild Berry picking (when in season)
- Lighthouse viewing
Things To Do
Fishing, Improved Camping