The Riviera Motel provides a family-friendly experience with relaxing accommodations and personable service. We offer an array of amenities that will give your getaway that extra-special, memorable feeling.
Most rooms come with two full sized beds. Some are available with one queen sized bed. We have two different rooms available; named for the views you’ll see:
- Lake view rooms – From inside your room, soak in a gorgeous view of the lake and come sit on the balcony outside your room to enjoy the magnificent Mackinac Bridge.
- Bridge view room – Enjoy the view of the Mackinac Bridge from the comfort of your room or outside on your balcony.
All rooms come with air conditioning and a number of amenities to make your stay one you’ll never forget. Our motel amenities include:
- The VIEW! With no commercial property north of us, we have the best view of the Mackinac Bridge in town.
- Heated pool. Take a relaxing dip in our pool or have a fun-filled day with the kids all while enjoying the panoramic view of the bridge.
- Our location. Located in a historic area and surrounded by state parks. Popular attractions are just minutes away when you’re ready for an adventure.
- Discount coupons available. Ask us about discount coupons for local shops, restaurants and attractions.
- Complimentary shuttle to the ferry of your choice so you can spend a fun-filled day on Mackinac Island. We’ll also help you with directions, provide complimentary maps and make suggestions for great places to visit.
- Free Wi-Fi. Available in the rooms and outdoors, our free Wi-Fi will keep you connected when you need to be.
- Cable in rooms. If you feel like spending a lazy day around the motel, take advantage of our cable services viewable on our new flat screen TVs.
- Iron and ironing board available. Use our irons to keep your clothes wrinkle free so you’re ready for a night on the town.
- Hair dryers. If you forget your hair dryer at home, don’t worry! There’s one waiting for you so you can look and feel great.
Things To Do
Freighter Watching, Scenic Viewing, Swimming, Water Feature Viewing