We are Steve and Carrie Davies the owners of Trelawny Resort (since 1995).
As far as we know, Trelawny Resort has been here for close to 70 years. Originally it was called Gibbs Cottages and then the name was changed to Trelawny Resort in 1959 by Leslie and Ellesief Billings. Leslie was from Cornwall, England.
Trelawny is a throwback to earlier times. Rustic cabins on the shore of Lake Huron. We have guests that have been coming here for 30 or 40 years. Same cabin, same week, every year. We have learned the value of that kind of continuity and are proud to be part of it.
We are right on the shore of Lake Huron in Thunder Bay about 3 miles North of Ossineke, and 7 miles South of Alpena.
We have 9 cabins we rent and 200 foot of sugar sand beach.
We offer a restful vacation spot.