The parishes of St. John the Baptist (1901) and St. Florian (1911) combined to form one parish. Resurrection of the Lord Catholic Church which was instituted by the Bishop of the Saginaw Diocese in 1980. The cemetery is located in section 2 of Lincoln township. To visit the cemetery; travel northeasterly on US 23 from the intersection of M 61 and US 23 7/10 of a mile. The cemetey will be on the south side of the road. The church is located at 423 West Cedar Street (M-61), PO Box 306, Standish, MI 48658.
Graves date from 1880's.
Available in Spring Available in Summer Available in Fall Available in Winter